12 And in that day thou shalt say, I will give thanks unto thee, O Jehovah; for though thou wast angry with me, [a]thine anger is turned away and thou comfortest me. 2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid: for [b]Jehovah, even Jehovah, is my strength and song; and he is become my salvation. 3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. 4 And in that day shall ye say, Give thanks unto Jehovah, [c]call upon his name, declare his doings among the peoples, make mention that his name is exalted. 5 Sing unto Jehovah; for he hath done [d]excellent things: [e]let this be known in all the earth. 6 Cry aloud and shout, thou [f]inhabitant of Zion; for great in the midst of thee is the Holy One of Israel.
- Isaiah 12:1 Or, let thine anger turn away, and comfort thou me
- Isaiah 12:2 Hebrew Jah Jehovah.
- Isaiah 12:4 Or, proclaim his name
- Isaiah 12:5 Or, gloriously
- Isaiah 12:5 Or, this is made known
- Isaiah 12:6 Hebrew inhabitress.